OUTSTANDING TEACHER PROGRAMME
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
- The programme comprises of seven sessions over ten weeks (mixing full and half days). Within this, there are linked practical ‘gap’ tasks in your own school and observations in the host school.
- Participants focus on a range of aspects of teaching and learning such as challenge, engagement, assessment, differentation, questioning and planning.
- To develop a common language of teaching and learning.
- To deepen understanding of the key aspects of outstanding teaching and learning.
- To raise performance in the classroom by encouraging creativity and develop more innovative practices.
- To become a more reflective practitioner.
- To improve coaching skills to enable development of others.
Weekly sessions from 13th September 2017 to 22nd November 2017
St Francis Primary, South Ascot, SL5 9HG
To book a place on this course, please contact email@example.com or telephone 01344 622840.